Sr PS Consultant
We are currently searching for a Sr PS Consultant that willd esign, implement and troubleshoot Contact Center management solutions, based on Genesys suite of products, participating in the software solutions implementations projects on all stages of the classic project lifecycle
The position requires a good level of team-work and the ability to relate well with Customers and Partners; ultimately, the position requires the ability to work in complex projects and the ability/maturity to take decisions inside his/her responsibility.
- Participate in complex software solutions implementation projects on all stages of the classic project lifecycle
- Business requirements specification and analysis
- Technical design specification
- Implementation and Integration of the solution
- Test Plan development and Testing
Qualifications/Skills Desired and Preferred:
- Formal education in Software Engineering and/or Telecommunication on a bachelor level or equivalent based on job experience.
- Theoretical and several Years (3-5) of practical experience in the following technology areas:
- Database management systems (Oracle and MS-SQL)
- SQL language and database development
- Computer hardware (Server hardware, storage hardware)
- Conceptual understanding of DBMS and hardware HA concepts
- Conceptual understanding of network security
- Computer networks
- Software design and development including basic programming knowledge in for example java, C# including Unix Shell scripting
- Social Media
- WEB/SaaS based solutions
- Modern operating systems at least Windows and Linux
- Conceptual understanding of CRM solutions
- Very good analytical skills in order to troubleshoot complex issues
- Fluent in French and English (verbal and in writing)
- Strong team player
- Ability to relate well with customers and partners at all levels
- Very good interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiasm to work in a diverse and multicultural environment
- Willing to travel internationally (60-65%).
Genesys is the world’s leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today’s customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-DK1
Back to top