Sr. PS Consultant
Job Title: Sr. PS Consultant
Location: Seoul, Korea
Please create a summary describing your position and signaling to a candidate why this would be an exciting opportunity for them.
• Participate in the software solutions implementation projects on all stages of the classic project lifecycle: Business Requirements specification and analysis, Technical Design specification, Implementation and Integration of the solution, Test Plan development and Testing
• The position requires a good level of team-work and the ability to relate well with Customers and Partners; ultimately, the position requires the ability to work in complex projects and the ability/maturity to take decisions as part of the senior role.
• Frequent international travel may be required
• The candidate has had formal education in Software Engineering and/or Telecommunication on a bachelor level or equivalent based on job experience.
• The candidate has theoretical and several Years (7-10) of practical experience in the following technology areas:
o Rich experience about IP Contact Center solutions and IP Telephony solutions
o Deep understanding of SIP technology
o Software design and development including basic programming knowledge in for example java, C# including Unix Shell scripting.
o Database management systems (Oracle and MS-SQL)
o SQL language and database development
o Conceptual understanding of DBMS and hardware HA concepts
o Conceptual understanding of AI and deep learning
o Conceptual understanding of CRM solutions
o Modern operating systems at least Windows and Linux.
o Social Media
o WEB technologies
o SaaS based solutions
o Project management
o Fluent communication in English and Korean
- A workplace at a technologically leading company revolutionizing the concept of Customer Service;
- A position in an international environment fostering open communication, creativity and teamwork;
- A competitive remuneration.
- Extensive and state of the art training on Genesys core products
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via http://www.genesys.com/ , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-MP1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top