Sr. Professional Services Consultant
- Vimercate, Italy
Are you passionate about innovation and want to be part of a visionary company? Would you like to be successful by taking part in a strong sales team committed to delivering success? If so, this role is for you....
What this role is:
The Sr. Professional Service Consultants provide technical expertise for Genesys solution implementation, using the Digital Channels suite of products across PureEngage, PureConnect and PureCloud platforms. In this key role, you will lead customer discovery sessions, solution design, software installation and configuration, functional and integration testing, technical documentation and knowledge transfer to the customer and other Genesys project members. You will report to the Global Practice Leader for the Customer Engagement Digital Channels Practice.
What this role isn't:
You will not work alone. A successful Sr. Professional Sales Consultant will collaborate closely with project teams around the world under the leadership of the assigned Project Manager, responsible for the outcome of each customer engagement. Your goal is to always provide the best customer experience for our clients and partners.
What you'll bring to the table:
You are keen on working in an international environment, as a member of a virtual team through a fast-paced and complex project engagement. You can take advantage of your prior experiences working in a customer-facing role, delivering customer service and cloud change control processes.
Exercise good judgment and demonstrate strong follow-through, ownership, and responsibility on tasks assigned will drive you to success, together with your ability to manage time effectively and demonstrate flexibility in adjusting working hours to match customer and team interactions.
Some details about what you will do:
- Deployment of Genesys applications in the customer environments or the cloud focusing on implementing solutions using the Genesys Digital Channels suite of products which includes email, chat, social media, etc.
- Management of project timelines by ensuring dependencies and deadlines are being met.
- Maintaining accurate records of customer deployments including Architecture, Configuration, Deployment Templates, etc. and archiving upon completion.
- Troubleshooting of complex applications and integration.
- Following project change management protocol and customer security guidelines.
- Performing knowledge transfer of delivered solutions after each engagement as necessary.
- Consult with new customer prospects in the sales process to provide technical direction for upcoming complex engagements.
- Participate in the creation of Knowledge Base articles, solutions, and other related collateral.
- Provide timely progress reports on project deliverables to appropriate Project Managers, stakeholders, and other senior members of technical staff.
- + 5 years or more of related commercial experience with a technology company preferably with Full Stack Web Development experience.
- Practical knowledge and understanding of various digital media technologies (email, chat, social media, messengers, etc.).
- Understanding of common web application architectures.
- Software design and development experience preferably in the fields of Web and/or TCP/IP network applications programming.
- Knowledge of communication protocols and networks such as SIP, TCP/IP, DNS, VPN, Networking (LAN/WAN), IPV4, Routers, Load Balancers, etc.
- Experience integrating with APIs using a modern structured programming language.
- Good knowledge of the following:
- Client-Server Architecture
- Web Technologies
- Databases (MSSQL, Oracle, etc.)
- NoSQL Database (Preferably Cassandra)
- Operating Systems (Windows and Linux)
- Web Servers (Apache, Tomcat, Jetty, Lighttpd, etc.)
- Server Security
- SSL/TLS and Certificates
- Be able to demonstrate solid analytical programming and problem-solving skills including software operation diagnostics to get to the heart of complex issues.
- Be open to travel on demand (could be as high as 50%).
- Good command of the English language in both verbal and written mediums and be able to effectively communicate and interact with business and technical audiences.
Nice to have skills
- Practical experience working with Genesys product implementations which includes email, chat, or social media in either PureEngage, PureConnect, or PureCloud.
- Practical experience with Consulting Services or Project Delivery best practices employed in the industry among leading consulting organizations.
- Familiarity with mobile apps development technologies would be considered as a strong plus for the candidate (iOS or Android development experience).
- Fluent with a second European language is a plus.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog . #LI_FS1
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Back to top