Sr Professional Services Consultant
We have an excellent opportunity to join us as a Senior Professional Services Consultant for our Digital Channels based in either Sweden or Finland.
Our Senior PS Consultant is responsible for providing technical expertise for implementation projects for Genesys Digital Channels Solutions suite (i.e. Genesys integrations with E-mail, Chat, Social Networks, Messengers, and other mobile and web-based channels).
Responsibilities for the role include (but are not limited to):
- Solution Architecture and Design (preparing and leading design workshops with customer technical teams, writing technical design documentation, etc.)
- Troubleshooting of complex issues with existing Genesys Digital Channels Solutions implementations
- Conducting technical Knowledge Transfer sessions for members of customer teams and for other Genesys PS Consultants
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related work experience
- Solutions Architecture & Design experience (business requirements gathering and analysis, development of technical design documents, ability to run technical architecture workshops with customer teams)
- Software design and development experience, preferably in the fields of web and/or TCP/IP network applications programming (experience of using sockets and multithreading in any programming language will be considered a strong benefit)
- Excellent language and presentation skills: ability to prepare and deliver presentations for existing and prospect customers, ability to prepare and deliver technical training sessions for other Genesys employees, etc
- Extensive Travel may be required (about 50% of working time on average, but it might be more, subject to project requirements).
In addition, the successful candidate will possess at least 50% of skills outlined below (people with varied backgrounds may be successful applying for this job):
- Familiarity with modern web application technologies, such as HTML5/ECMA Script, Ajax, Comet-D, Websockets, REST and 'classic' web services
- Overall knowledge of use, configuration and troubleshooting of basic network infrastructure components: TCP/IP routers, proxies, load balancers
- Familiarity with mobile applications development and related technologies will be considered as a strong benefit for the candidate (iOS and/or Android development experience)
- Familiar with at least one NoSQL database, preferably Cassandra
- Experience in working and tuning of at least one of the modern Relational Database Management Systems: MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc
- Practical experience working with any distribution of Linux OS or any other UNIX-like OS: shell scripting, optimization, installation and troubleshooting
- The knowledge in Telecommunications, VoIP protocols, computer networks design and troubleshooting will be considered as a plus for the candidate
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via http://www.genesys.com/ , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-DK1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top