Sr Professional Services Consultant
We have an excellent opportunity for a Professional Services Consultant to join us in Paris. You will be responsible for providing primarily technical expertise on a project where Genesys IWD Solutions suite is deployed and business consultancy.
In this role, the primary responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Solution Architecture and Design - preparing and leading design workshops with customer technical teams, writing business flow and technical design documentation, etc Conducting technical knowledge transfer sessions for members of our customer teams and for other Genesys PS Consultants Troubleshooting issues with existing Genesys IWD Solutions implementation
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications;
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related work experience
- S olutions Architecture & Design experience (business requirements gathering and analysis, development of technical design documents, ability to run technical architecture workshops with customer teams)
- Good language and presentation skills: ability to prepare and deliver presentations for existing and prospect customers
- The knowledge of Genesys suite is considered as main requirement for this position
- Travel may be required (about 50% of working time on average, but it might be more than that, subject to the project requirements. Frequent international travel may also be required.
T he successful candidate will possess at least 50% of skills outlined below (people with varied backgrounds may be successful applying for this job):
- Experience with Genesys iWD and/or Genesys eServices solutions
- Familiarity with Eclipse (IDE) and java scripting language
- The candidate should have an overall knowledge of use, configuration and troubleshooting of basic network infrastructure components: TCP/IP routers, proxies, load balancers
- The candidate should have practical experience working at least one of the modern Relational Database Management Systems: MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc
- The candidate should have practical experience working with any Linux OS distribution or any other UNIX-like OS: shell scripting, optimization, installation and troubleshooting in addition to practical experience on Windows OS
- The knowledge in Telecommunications, VoIP protocols, computer networks design and troubleshooting will be considered as a plus for the candidate architecture workshops with customer teams
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-DK1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top