Sr. Principal PS Consultant - VIC, QLD, NSW or ACT
- Melbourne, Australia
Senior Principal PS (Professional Services) Consultant are responsible for providing primarily technical expertise on Implementation where Genesys Solutions suite are deployed but also providing business consultancy.
This role opens up opportunities for candidates in Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and ACT
We are searching for a Senior Principal Consultant with a passion for working with leading edge software technologies in an international environment. If you like to be part of a team of highly skilled consultants taking customer experience to the next level join our PS team. Your main responsibilities include architecting and designing as well as managing the technical implementation of the Genesys customer experience solutions. Get in touch and accelerate your career today!
The goal of Genesys Professional Services is always to provide the best experiences for our customers and partners.
What You'll Do:
In this role, the primary responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- The Senior Principal PS Consultant is accountable for the Genesys implementation during all stages of the project lifecycle: Business Requirements specification and analysis, Technical Design specification, Implementation and Integration of the solution, Test Plan development and Testing
- The position requires a good level of team-work and the ability to relate well with Customers and Partners
- Identify (project) risks and the definition of mitigation plans.
- The ability to lead and motivate a team of technical consultants within the framework of the project
- 35% domestic travel with occasional international travel required
- A formal education in Software Engineering and/or Telecommunication on a bachelor level or equivalent based on job experience.
- The role requires good interpersonal communication and presentation skills as well as writing skills. You must be keen to work in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Project planning and scoping.
- Extensive Knowledge about Cloud and Cloud based solutions.
- Customer experience and (Digital) transformational technologies including: (Genesys knowledge is a plus.)
- Social Media o Video
- (A)synchronous messaging
- Artificial Intelligence solutions
- Mobile platforms (iOS and Android)
- SIP and Voice based solutions
- Understanding of business processes and (digital) transformation and how they relate to customer experience technology
- Experience with software integration into large and complex environments.
- Computer hardware (Server hardware, storage hardware)
- Networks and network security concepts (Encryption)
- Software design and development principals. (Java, C#, VXML/SCXML)
- Web technology and application servers (HTML, Tomcat, Jetty and others)
- Thorough understanding of Operating systems at least Windows and Linux.
- Understanding and experience with Databases and storage:
- Cassandra and/or other none SQL databases
- Understanding of CRM solutions
- Extensive analytical skills are required to troubleshoot complex integration issues
Genesys® powers 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. Our success comes from connecting employee and customer conversations on any channel, every day. Over 11,000 companies in 100+ countries trust our #1 customer experience platform to drive great business outcomes and create lasting relationships. Combining the best of technology and human ingenuity, we build solutions that mirror natural communication and work the way you think. Our industry-leading solutions foster true omnichannel engagement, performing equally well across all channels, on-premise and in the cloud. Experience communication as it should be: fluid, instinctive and profoundly empowering.
Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-JM1
Please note that Genesys will not accept resumes from agencies at this time. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.
Back to top