Sr. People Operations Specialist
Job Title: Sr. People Operations Specialist
Department & Team: HR People Operations
Reports to: Global HR Operations Leader
Genesys is looking for a Sr. People Operations Specialist who will focus on the various aspects of compliance and data integrity of our internal systems and documentation. This role is responsible for major areas of government reporting such as EEO/VETS, reporting and analysis of our Affirmative Action plan, and may be involved in other global government reporting as assigned. A key component of this job is the ongoing review of data to ensure integrity of our internal systems and documentation related to compliance with government regulations and client contract requirements. This position will work with internal stakeholders to ensure best practices are followed and maintained. The Senior People Operations Specialist will manage relationships with external vendors. As the People Operations function continues to grow and scale, additional duties and responsibilities will be assigned. #LI-AP1
Employee Records: Responsible for overall data integrity of employment records. In partnership with HRIS will facilitate regular audits to ensure employee records are complete, executed and filed accurately within electronic tools. Will work with the appropriate HR teams to ensure there are no gaps in our documentation. Will partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure employment documents are current and will lead projects to ensure employees have executed the most current versions.
Government Reporting: Annual EEO, VETS,OSHA and other reporting as required. Also coordinates data and preparation of our annual Affirmative Action plan.
Employment Postings: Ensure appropriate employment postings (such as labor law posters) are up to date and posted as required.
Employment Vetting: Manage Genesys's programs around maintaining employee background checks. Coordinate with internal staff and external vendors to ensure Genesys complies with varied global background check requirements and standards. Responsible for representing HR in periodic background check audits and proposed new contractual requirements relating to employee background screenings.
Work Authorization & Unemployment: This position will be the administrator for our I9 tool, E-Verify and Equifax unemployment, this will include granting and revoking access and will be the main point of contact for escalations and working with the vendor.
- Internal and External Queries: The role will be the main point of contact for internal and external queries. This will involve responding to questions, maintaining a library of responses and coordinating with other members of the HR team.
- Internal and External Client Audits: Main point of contactworking with internal audit teams and external vendors and customers to review data controls and provide information. This will include managing the progress, working with the global HR team to gather documents and ensure all data requests are responded to in a timely manner.
- Projects: As we reinforce our foundation and continue to scale our business there will be projects this position will lead.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area of equivalent experience
- Knowledge of North American employment practices required, global experience highly desired.
- Experience working with internal and external auditors.
- 5+ years of experience in HR, with a focus on regulatory compliance and HR operations.
- Strong analytical and project management skills, a detail oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving.
- Prior experience with vendor selection and vendor management.
- Ability to work independently with general direction.
- Demonstrates proactive enthusiasm for solving problems and adding value to the company.
- Strong system and data management aptitude required. Prior Oracle Fusion Cloud HCM and Taleo experience highly desired.
- Maintains a current level of professional knowledge.
- Periodic international travel may be required.
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-AP1
Back to top