Sr. Manager, Development
We are seeking a Development Manager to lead the Journey Analytics team in the research, development and support of our ground-breaking product bringing AI and Customer Experience together to revolutionise how customers engage with businesses.
You will be responsible for enabling a world-class set of software developers achieve their maximum potential in an Agile Scrum environment. You will need to understand CI/CD and micro-services based application development, be able to work with a Product Manager in an Agile Product Owner role; Work with customers through early adapter programs, taking feedback and working it back into the product.
This is a key leadership role within the AI-Group at Genesys.
• Lead a team of engineers to deliver the Journey Analytics product.
• Provide technical guidance on a day-to-day basis to the engineering team
• Work with the Product Manager to ensure customer requirements are translated into User Stories that have an adequate level of detail to be coded into software.
• Work with the Project Manager to ensure that all aspects of the program are delivered as required, including technical support and professional services enablement, documentation and sales enablement.
• Work with the Data Protection Officer to secure customer data.
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Maths, Physics, or related disciplines.
• MSc in these disciplines a plus.
• 5+ years in a Development Manager Role.
• You have a bias towards action.
• Strong experience in managing technical resources.
• Strong technical skills.
• Proven product delivery capabilities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills .
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics . #LI-RK1
Back to top