Sr. Manager - Cloud Operations
Responsible for installing, configuring, monitoring and maintaining a VoIP/TDM based Platform. Need to have the ability to work both independently and with the team. Will need to engage with other teams both internally and externally to ensure our services meet the needs of the company. Will be responsible for on-boarding customers
What You'll Do
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Provide system configuration,administration,documentation,and technical support for secure global VoIP network
- Provide operational support for network maintenance,upgrades and new deployments
- Assist with monitoring and management of network
- Manage support tickets with the carriers and Telecom Vendors
- Participation and scheduling of on-call shift coverage
- Responsible for Number Management.
- 10+ years of overall experience.
- 5+ years' experience with voice networks
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/Post Graduate.
- Hands-on experience with SIP, SRTP, PBXTechnical knowledge of VoIP, SIP, PSTN,SD WAN
- Deep understanding of VoIP quality issues and mitigation strategies
- VoIP quality issues and mitigation strategies
- Experience with carrier provisioning, billing, APIs, and troubleshooting
- Experience with Session Border Controllers, Cloud Base Telephony, API Integrations
- Strong understanding of Linux deployment
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Back to top