Sr. HRIS Reporting and Technical Analyst
Senior HRIS Reporting and Technical Analyst (Oracle HCM Cloud/Fusion and Taleo Enterprise Edition)
Genesys is looking for a Senior HRIS Reporting and Technical Analyst who will work with Oracle HCM Cloud and Taleo Enterprise Edition primarily within the HR Department. You will be working primarily on developing meaningful business intelligence reports, dashboards, and presentations using data from our HR and other systems. As part of these responsibilities, you will also write SQL scripts, Fast Formulas, reports using OBI, OTBI, and HDL & TCC for mass data uploads. -LOCS
- Develops and implements reporting solutions for HR, including the development of complex standardized and ad hoc reports and analysis. Working with internal customers, facilitates the definition of reporting requirements and presents reporting options and recommendations. Participates in the validation of reporting outputs against core data.
- Regularly produces a routine suite of internal reporting and analytics, including complex hiring, headcount, compensation, and attrition reporting.
- Functions as an internal "super user" of HR systems, particularly with regard to reporting.
- Understands/develops knowledge of the HR systems and keeps abreast of the latest system developments.
- Researches reporting automation options within existing or new systems and presents management/end users with choices and recommendations.
- Interfaces with IT personnel on system projects and initiatives and coordinates with HR management.
- Develops and implements related processes and procedures, including those for data entry, data flow, and exchanges with other computer systems.
- Develops and regularly runs standardized system audits to ensure the preservation of data integrity.
- Maintains system tables within established company policies and procedures.
- Enters data into the system as necessary.
- Recommends improvements for existing reports; recommends and develops new/additional reports as needed.
- Prepares electronic data file uploads, downloads, and interface files as needed.
- Provides training to system users as necessary. Develops and delivers user training programs which address various skill levels and needs.
- 5 to 7 years of prior experience as an HRIS administrator or technical/functional system analyst, with experience working with Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) and Taleo Enterprise Edition for at least three years. Prior implementation experience is highly desired.
- Should be able to write SQL scripts and Fast Formulas, as well as reports using OTBI.
- Prior experience working on data uploads using HDL & TCC also desired.
- Ability to effectively communicate highly technical concepts to both technical and non-technical personnel in a diverse and multi-lingual company.
- Prior experience providing business reporting on HR data. Prior experience using Tableau or other reporting software highly desired.
- General understanding of human resources business processes, the automation of such processes, and their role in the overall financial controls of a publicly-traded company.
- Demonstrated ability to work professionally and discreetly with extremely confidential information.
- Ability to work independently with general direction.
- Demonstrates proactive enthusiasm for solving problems and adding value to the company.
- Maintains a current level of professional knowledge.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top