Sr. HR Business Partner Latam
The Senior HR LATAM partner is an experienced HR professional, who has a broad experience in various HR areas of expertise. The partner builds a valuable and trusted relationship with internal clients and transfers requests and solutions to/from the business unit. The value added of the HR LATAM business partner is in deep knowledge of the internal clients, key employees and business processes.
- Advise/coach managers and within the business unit on employee relations, performance management, and employee development
- Proactively support the delivery of HR LATAM Processes within the business unit
- Manage complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
- Build a strong business relationship with the internal client to understand their business challenges and opportunitie
- Actively identify development gaps, propose and implement changes as necessary
- Be part of the recruiting efforts around key talent
- Act as the performance improvement driver and provoke positive changes in people management
- Facilitate the design of succession plans for key talent and key positions
- Identify and challenge the organizational structures with a focus on high performance and challenge the organizational structures with a focus on high performance and efficiency
- Promote Genesys community efforts in your location
Minimum of the Bachelor Degree (HR preferred)
7-10 years’ experience in Business Partner role
English, and Spanish perfectly written and spoken Portuguese written and spoken
Comfortable providing strategic input and driving initiatives based on good judgement and judgement and respect for cultural and business needs
- Ability to bring a fresh perspective to processes and problems across the organization
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment-Execute with a sense of urgency
- Proven Change Management Skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Desire to make a positive difference
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via http://www.genesys.com/, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Product Line Manager
Nitin manages a diverse portfolio of Genesys products that help a variety of the companies they work with bring the customer experience into the digital world.
Back to top