Sr Front-End Developer
As a Senior Front-End Developer in Genesys AI-Group you will build highly performant applications using the Angular.js framework interacting with our REST APIs. Solid understanding of HTML and CSS and experience with other web frameworks, such as React.js is a plus.
An important part of our product is rendering complex data for non-technical users and ensuring our User Experience is intuitive, ergonomic and easily understood. Therefore, a flair for User Interface Design concepts would be a distinct advantage.
Our engineering team works as a proactive agile scrum. You will work alongside world-class engineers & designers. As a Senior Front-end Engineer you will lead the development of key features and we will expect passion and commitment for the team and our product.
• Work with the Design team on prototyping and user testing of new UI components.
• Be a leader within the Engineering team to build robust web scale applications.
• Bring features all the way through the Design, Beta, Generally Available, Maintainance cycle.
• B.Eng Computer Science / Electronic Engineering Hons 2.1 or equivalent.
• 5+ years of experience in software engineering.
• Self-starter who wants to write world class code and be part of a world-class team.
• Flair for intuitive user interface design.
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Familiarity with REST APIs and backend technology stacks.
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characterist ics . #LI-RK1
Back to top