Sr. Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide Financial Planning & Analysis within Genesys, working closely with business partners at all levels, functions, and international regions of the company to drive strategic, financial, and operational plans. The position performs key financial processes such as analysis, forecasting, budgeting, reporting, and spending approvals (e.g., approve major purchases). This position reports to the Sr Director of FP&A.
- Prepare forecasts, budgets, analytics, and reports with Sales department heads.
- Prepare analysis, financial summaries, and presentations to support monthly senior management and Operating Committee reviews and other company stakeholders.
- Investigate variances between actuals, forecasts, and budget to understand trends and potential risks and opportunities.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses for Finance and key business partners. Perform various analytics to support decision-making and strategy formulation. Interpret and provide insight to financial data.
- Coordinate with accounting, business groups, and various information holders to collect, organize, and analyze company data. Summarize key takeaways for senior management.
- Proactively identify and resolve accounting and financial planning issues.
- Develop financial models for business units to support financial planning, forecasting, and reporting processes.
- Drive continuous process improvements in reporting, forecasting, and budgeting activities.
- Approve headcount requisitions and purchase orders. Confirm that the requested approvals are consistent with budget and strategic plans.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related fields
- MBA/CPA preferred (or equivalent qualification).
- 2 years relevant experience, in software industry and finance/accounting departments.
- Strong computer skills with high level of proficiency in Excel; proficient in PowerPoint, business intelligence, planning, ERP, and reporting systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. Proactive self-starter with the ability to multi-task and prioritize appropriately to meet tight deadlines.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top