Sr. Customer Success Manager
Basic Function: The Customer Success Manager (CSM) plays a critical role in driving the success of our company's cloud initiative. The CSM manages the relationship with a portfolio of cloud clients with the goal of growing revenue and Net Promoter Score. CSMs bring the best of Genesys to the customer and the best of the customer to Genesys while driving adoption, retention and customer satisfaction.
Job Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
• Manage and own relationship of Strategic client portfolio
• Identify and develop upsell/cross sell opportunities for the Genesys solution portfolio.
• Create, and drive the implementation of, a Customer Success Plan detailing the metrics of customer success (Scorecard) and plan to achieve the metrics (Action Plan) for each client.
• Build deep customer relationships "high and wide" (operational through executive, across all the relevant functions).
• Become "trusted advisor" to each of our clients.
• Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy; drive 100% reference-ability
• Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally, program manage account escalations
• Drive growth of your territories Net Promoter Score.
• Provide Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
• Build and execute a Territory Plan which details how you will beat your revenue and NPS targets (among others).
• Prepare accurate revenue forecasts and sales cycle reporting via Salesforce.com
• Minimum 5-7 years professional solution/enterprise software selling and/or customer success management experience in technology sales
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
• Detail oriented and analytical
• Strong team player but still a self-starter
• Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
• Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s)
• Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
• Proven ability to provide excellent customer service
• Successful experience at account development and large account management
• Excellent communication skills and social perceptiveness
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills - up to the executive level
• Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
• Proven organizational management skills
• Technical aptitude to learn telecom, reporting, and our software technologies
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-MP1
Back to top