Sr. Consulting Sales Director
Note: By submitting your resume you will be considered for the location listed. When a job opens that fits your background, we will reach out and provide the full job description.
Our mission is to power the world's best customer experience and that is what we do. Our all-in-one omnichannel solution allows for companies to communicate with their customers effectively without even knowing we are there. With over 10,000 clients in over 100 countries, we power over 25,000,000,000 interactions a year. We are looking for you to continue to take us to the next level.
A Sr. Consulting Sales Director for Professional Services provides leadership in identifying strategic business opportunities for the organization to generate revenue and achieve sales objectives. This position requires a person who has the ability to recognize opportunities, along with the sales experience to successfully negotiate and close deals.
Responsibilities / Job Duties
The Sr. Consulting Sales Director is responsible for implementing Professional Services business development strategy, identifying new business opportunities, maintaining key relationships and negotiating and closing business deals. This position will have quarterly financial targets (bookings and project profitability) that must be met in order for the organization to attain projected revenue and build consulting services backlog.
In this role the primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Align with Account Executives and other Sales leadership as a member of the Genesys pursuit teams.
• Pursue sales leads and prospective clients
• Network and develop strong business relationships. Contribute to strategic and tactical planning for the professional services
• Build client relationships, delivering presentations and proposals
• Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions & customer buying strategies in order to negotiate and close business deals
• Generate pipeline of services orders to attain financial objectives
• Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
• 10 + years in a business setting with at least three years of experience in a customer-facing sales in a business solutions telecommunications environment
• Ability to work effectively both individually and with a team
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and presentation skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven success in sales - lead generation, acquisitions, and relationship management.
• Able to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations
• Salesforce experience
Special Position Requirements:
• Travel 25% - 50% to customers and deliver presentations.
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Back to top