Sr. BI Analyst
The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst is part of the Marketing Operations and Insights team. The incumbent will work with global marketing operations team to plan, build, and maintain reports, dashboards, and underlying data to support business intelligence and marketing systems and data. This role will plan and manage projects that will enable the organization to deliver predictive and prescriptive insights to internal customers and contribute to team projects to improve processes and data quality.
- Dashboard development user interface / experience
- Working knowledge of data models
- Working knowledge of business intelligence dashboards
- Data pulls (SQL scripting) for ad hoc projects
- Automation and enhancement of regular data maintenance jobs
- SQL Data modeling and scripting
- Maintaining and updating SQL Scripts
- Work on teams / projects to automate and enhance data processes
- Special projects as directed by Marketing Operations management
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative, and / or technology-oriented field of study (e.g. Quantitative Business discipline, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Economics, Mathematics / Statistics, Applied Sciences, Data Science, Information Systems, etc.).
- 3 or more years of related experience
- Tableau or similar BI Tool experience
- Ability to capture user reporting requirements and translate into technical requirements
- Experience with SQL queries and scripting
- Understanding of data governance and data quality principles
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful
- Inductive and deductive reasoning
- Flexible and adaptable
- Communicates regularly with management
- Uses computer frequently
- Works expanded hours/shifts to support all sales regions globally
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top