Sr. Account Executive, Enterprise Market
Are you engaged in cloud transformation? Are you passionate about innovation and want to be part of a visionary company? This is the role for you
What this role is:
We have an exciting opportunity to join us as a Senior Account Executive based from our office in Vimercate-Milan covering Northern Italy. Working on Enterprise customers, you will drive revenue growth by securing new business from new and existing customers.
In this role, you will drive value for all customers and opportunities across the Genesys business, across various industries. This a vital role of leveraging leads provided by Marketing, handling all different kinds of sales scenarios and ultimately closing opportunities provided to them. Your main goal is to turn as many opportunities into closed-won deals as possible, being active in positioning cloud technology.
What this role isn't:
This isn't a "one-man-band role". We are looking for a thoughtful leader and strategic partner, responsible to orchestrate both pre and post-sales support resources throughout sales campaigns. Once an opportunity has been closed, the Account Executive works in a hands-on style supporting the initial phases of post-sales and ensuring that implementation is set up accordingly. This is achieved through collaboration with additional resources - such as Technical Pre-Sales and Business Consultants.
What you'll bring to the table:
We are looking for someone able to lead through a passion for great CX, cloud innovation and commitment to results. Your consultative and selling experience is a key to succeed, together with your ability to communicate with all levels within customer or prospect's large multinational accounts organizations.
Your superior active listening skills will drive you to collaborate effectively alongside multiple team members, in an international and dynamic environment.
Some details about what you'll do:
- Be proactive in identifying customer needs and effectively connecting client's business objectives with Genesys offerings and solutions
- Negotiate and close as many sales campaigns as possible
- Retain current customer base and expand footprint through cross/up-sell opportunities
- Assist the customer in maximizing the return of their investment with Genesys
- Build and expand relationships with Economic Buyer in prospect and customer accounts
- Provide expertise around particular areas of interest to discuss industry best practices and development of high-level strategies
- Bring net new and innovative ideas to both the internal team and the customer
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence (i.e. strong business acumen)
- Extensive career in business-to-business, selling a similar cloud-based or SaaS software solutions with a documented track record of success
- Ability to manage Partners and Advisors Ecosystem
- Very fluent English
- International business development experience
Genesys is the world's leading provider of customer service and contact software - with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today's customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service - and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-FS1
Back to top