Sr. Account Executive, Enterprise
Are you in terested in working for a 5000+ global software company, doing extremely challenging and interesting work in sales? This is the role for you.
What this role is:
The Senior Account Executive is a consultative sales professional, responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects and current customers.
In this role, you will help to solve the business needs of prospects and customers with Genesys solutions. You will be responsible for coordinating resources and managing the sales campaign across the entire opportunity pipeline. You will support Genesys growth across different industries such as telco, government, manufacturing and retail in Switzerland and Austria. The Senior Account Executive reports to the Alps region senior sales manager.
What this role isn't:
This isn't a tick the box benefits position. You will Demonstrate a commitment to excellence and strong quality results.
It's also not a "manage and don't do" role. We are looking for a thoughtful leader and strategic partner to work in a hands-on style providing expertise around specific areas of interest, to discuss industry best practices and development of high-level strategies
What you'll bring to the table:
We are looking for someone able to lead through a passion for great CX, innovation, and commitment to results. Your consultative and selling experience is a key to succeed, together with your ability to communicate with all levels within customer or prospect's large multinational accounts organizations.
Your superior active listening skills will drive you to collaborate effectively alongside multiple team members, in an international and dynamic environment.
Some details about what you'll do:
- Manage Genesys Enterprise accounts through accurate quarterly forecasting, account resource coordination, account strategy, and planning
- Develop and maintain competitive knowledge on industries and products
- Collaborate with peers and management around ways to continually improve the sales process
- Identify customer needs and effectively understand and respond to customer objections
- Connect client's business objectives with Genesys offerings and solutions
- Negotiate and close sales campaigns
- Guide customer and prospect corporate strategic initiatives
- Build and expand relationships with Economic Buyer in prospect and customer accounts
- Assist in creating an environment of teamwork and continuous improvement
- 5+ years previous business-to-business experience with a documented track record of success in complex and Consultative Sales Environment
- Business very fluent German and English.
- Proven record of meeting/exceeding established goals
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with Salesforce or other leading CRMs, Microsoft Office and particularly excellent PowerPoint skills
- University degree
- Enterprise software or contact center industry experience
- Cloud or Saas based software sales
- Professional working proficiency in French
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics #LI-FS1
Back to top