Sr. Account Executive
An exciting opportunity is now available for a Sr. Account Executive to join our team with a mission to achieve ≥100% of sales targets within the Austrian territory. This includes selling/promoting Genesys solutions and products to named new and existing enterprise customers by developing those accounts leveraging existing partners and building alliances relationships.
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to):
STRATEGY AND MANAGEMENT:
- Propose, communicate and implement the sales strategy for Austrian territory
- Contribute to the Enterprise Direct Touch overall Strategic Plan
- Define and implement strategic business development plans for all target accounts and solutions
- Contribute to the overall company objectives
- Develop, educate and support Genesys partners in respect of these target accounts & solutions
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE AND PLANNING:
- Manage forecasts and accuracy at 30-60-90 days and rolling 12 months.
- Accurate forecasting and business intelligence management.
- Direct the selection of the most appropriate channel and manage any potential conflict in co-ordination with the Channel Sales Team.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of accounts/sectors supported
- Influence customers in their strategic choices regarding their Contact Centre/CX infrastructure needs
- Actively promote Genesys solutions to partners and end-user customers
- Be accountable for customer satisfaction
- Work with marketing to develop joint marketing opportunities within the territory
- Manage existing business partner relationships with respect to the target accounts and solutions
- Develop joint account strategies with appropriate business partners
- Co-ordinate business partner activity with the Channel Sales Team
- Ensure effective internal working relationships between the Sales Team and support organisations
- Engage the regional team in the account planning and opportunity management for nominated accounts
Qualifications/Skills Desired and Preferred:
- 4 Years sales and/or business development experience in the Software or IT Services Industry (Contact Centre Industry experience highly preferable)
- Excellent network with the Austrian IT and business relevant stakeholders.
- Track record of successful sales performance
- Ability to work smart and independently
- Confident negotiator with the ability to sell to board level using articulated value propositions
- Experience in Channel and Business Partner management, i.e. good understanding of an indirect sales model (preferable)
- At ease with matrix based and multi-national organisations
- Exceptional presentation and customer interaction skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in German, proficient in English
- Accurate and reliable forecasting skills
- Ability to manage complex sales environments
- Astute in dealing with multiple parties and demonstrate strong personal integrity
Genesys is the world’s leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today’s customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.#LI-DK1
Back to top