Solution Consultant (m/w) Pre-Sales
We have an excellent early career/first job opportunity for a SolutionsConsultant/Pre Sales, to join our team based in Zurich.
The main role of the Solutions Consultant is to work with the SalesAccount Executive on developing identified business opportunities, working in aconsultative role to understand customer needs (functional & technical) andmapping them to Genesys software, services, and consulting offerings. He or sheworks with all levels of customer organisations tailoring the messaging to meetthe needs of various business and technical stakeholders including C-level decisionmakers.
A Solution Consultant is also responsible for engaging inbusiness-focused solution discoveries (e.g. Customer Journey mapping exercisesor Customer Experience workshops) with customers to understand their operationand expectations in terms of Customer Experience while demonstrating the valuethat can be realised through the implementation of Genesys solutions.
- Strategic andconceptional Consulting as well as technical validation ofOmnichannel-Transformation projects
- Co-Creation of Customer Experience Strategies in Customer Workshops
- Research and execution of project specific customer demonstrations
- Coordination of Key Account Management, IT Professional Services as well as project and product management
- Continued interest in technology trends
- Young Professionalwith first experience in the job market or successfully completed universityeducation
- Technological know-how of IT-concepts, software-standards as well as database and networking technologies
- Strong developed analytical and conceptional capabilities and high customer focus
- Exceptional skills in both German and English language as well as strong presentation capabilities
- Efficient worker even during high load and while handling various different tasks at the same time
- Team Player, Flexibility, willingness to travel and high interest in close contact with customers
- Mentoring Programwith the goal of Introducing Genesys Solutions and approaches
- 2 week boot-camp in USA in additional to occasional international travel
- High Flexibility and Independence during execution of business challenges
- Steady increase of self-sufficient work and creation of customer relationships
- Working in a young dynamic team with flat hierarchies
- Variety of international career paths
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customerexperiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we doand passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great businessoutcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust theindustry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customerjourneys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strongtrack record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys isthe only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloudand on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys viahttp://www.genesys.com/, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesysblog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in theworkplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protectedcharacteristics. #LI-DK1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top