Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer
Genesys is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Software Engineer to work on an agile team maintaining and developing new features for our PureConnect product.
- Design and implement quality web based software products
- Multitask in order to support existing products and make progress on new products
- Communicate well in order to gather requirements, build consensus and report progress to others
- Work on a team employing agile strategies in order to meet delivery dates and other goals
- Ability to be thorough and detailed oriented in looking at all aspects of the solution including: localization, licensing, scalability, memory management, bandwidth, latency, automated testing, security and compliance
- Must be committed to continuous learning, experimenting and applying cutting edge techniques, technologies, and software paradigms
- A demonstrated ability to generate great software design and great code, very quickly, with relatively few bugs
- A very fast learner with experience across several programming languages and technologies, with the ability to quickly become an expert on new technologies and approaches
- 8 years of experience in a development role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related work experience
- Solid concepts in Data Structures, Algorithms and Software Design
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and reasoning
- High degree of expertise in C#
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent English communication skills
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top