Software Engineer, Test - Intern
The Software Engineer, Test Intern will test and validate the design, implementation, and performance of our next-generation cloud-based telephony and contact center services. This role will be part of the QA team for our new cloud services development center and will code and execute automated testing to complement our secure, scalable, fault-tolerant, cloud-based web architecture.
As we build out the new facility at Anderson University, you’ll enjoy some of the perks of working for Genesys:
- Challenging problems to solve
- A team of talented co-workers
- MacBook laptops with state of the art workspace to work and collaborate in at Anderson University
- Implement automated testing that ensures stable full feature applications that meet the customer’s needs.
- Understand the testing requirements of the feature/system/service being tested.
- Participate in product quality of the entire platform; from UI through back-end services including scalability and reliability.
- Follow Agile testing principles through participation on an Agile delivery team.
- Work with development teams to resolve technical issues.
- Provide input and vision for testing needs as the company grows.
- Working on Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information
- Systems, or equivalent experience may be accepted in exceptional cases.
- Working on or completed Database Programming class.
- Familiarity with Web Services.
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative Agile environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Passionate about learning new technologies.
- Working on or completed Computer Science 2 course
- Exposure to any of the following: telephony, internet security, AWS, cloud computing.
- Familiarity with a version control system (Git preferred).
- Familiarity with Selenium Webdriver.
- Enjoys learning multiple technologies outside your specific domain of expertise, including databases, mobile apps, interfacing with legacy technologies, cross-browser support, etc.
- The ability to troubleshoot and analyze, must be able to dig into issues and problems and escalate or solve them appropriately.
- Familiarity with defect tracking systems. (e.g., Bugzilla, Jira, Trac, etc.)
- Familiarity with test case management/execution tools.
- Communicates regularly with colleagues and management
- Uses computer frequently
- Understand & comply with HIPAA Security and Privacy Laws
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Product Line Manager
Nitin manages a diverse portfolio of Genesys products that help a variety of the companies they work with bring the customer experience into the digital world.
Back to top