Software Engineer Intern, QA
The SoftwareEngineer, Test Internwill test and validate the design, implementation, and performance of ournext-generation cloud-based telephony and contact center services. Thisrole will be part of the QA team for our new cloud services development centerand will code and execute automated testing to complement our secure, scalable,fault-tolerant, cloud-based web architecture.
Aswe build out the new facility at Anderson University, you'll enjoy some of theperks of working for Genesys:
- Challenging problems to solve
- A team of talented co-workers
- MacBook laptops with state of the art work space to work and collaboratein at Anderson University
- Implement automated testing that ensures stablefull feature applications that meet the customer's needs.
- Understand the testing requirements of thefeature/system/service being tested.
- Participate in product quality of the entireplatform; from UI through back-end services including scalability andreliability.
- Follow Agile testing principles throughparticipation on an Agile delivery team.
- Work with development teams to resolve technicalissues.
- Provide input and vision for testing needs as thecompany grows.
- Working on Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, orequivalent experience may be accepted in exceptional cases.
- Working on or completed Database Programming class.
- Familiarity with Web Services.
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative Agile environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Passionate about learning new technologies.
- Working on or completed Computer Science 2 course
- Exposure to any of the following: telephony, internet security, AWS, cloud computing.
- Familiarity with a version control system (Gitpreferred).
- Familiarity with Selenium Webdriver.
- Enjoys learning multiple technologies outside yourspecific domain of expertise, including databases, mobile apps, interfacingwith legacy technologies, cross-browser support, etc.
- The ability to troubleshoot and analyze, must beable to dig into issues and problems and escalate or solve themappropriately.
- Familiarity with defect tracking systems.(e.g., Bugzilla, Jira, Trac, etc.)
- Familiarity with test casemanagement/execution tools.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top