Genesysis looking for a software engineering intern for our PureCloud platform that will be located in our Raleigh/Durham office and will start as soon as possible. Interns must be currently enrolled in a college or university in the Raleigh/Durham area actively pursuing a degree.
PureCloudis a multi-tenant cloud solution processing millions of customer interactionsevery day.
An internsoftware engineer will learn about and be responsible for engineering,development, and maintenance
of acloud application at scale.
- Improving or engineering new solutions for monitoring high usage user interfaces.
- Understanding the impact of pushing code changes to a global, always online app.
- Communicating with a variety of engineering teams to understand requirements, triage fixes, and integrate development process improvements.
- Work with cloud application monitoring tools such as New Relic and SumoLogic.
Thisposition will be best for a highly motivated, self-driven individual. You'llwork
with anincredibly smart and talented team who will help guide you.
- Must be located in the Raleigh/Durham area currently.
- Must be enrolled in a college or university pursuing a degree.
- Must be able to come in and work in our office in Durham at least part of the time if not all the time. (we would like someone to start as soon as possible)
- Experience with one or more frameworks...(we use EmberJS)
- Must bring a passion for problem solving
- Strong communication skills are a must to be successful in this team
- Experience in a cloud based environment is a big plus.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-BJ1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top