As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the development and ongoing maintenance of components and tools to enable customers, partners, vendors, and Genesys employees to consume and integrate with the PureCloud platform. You will work in a fast-paced, startup culture, where our environment is one of continuous change, innovation, and experimentation.
Successful Software Engineers will:
- Work closely and collaboratively with team members.
- Demonstrate a high level of curiosity and keep up-to-date on the latest technologies.
- Be motivated to produce high quality deliverables in a timely manner.
- Maintain and enhance developer community infrastructure and tooling.
- Contribute to open source solutions, examples, tutorials, blogs, and other public-facing content.
- Maintain and enhance Software Development Kit (SDK) packages.
- Engage with internal and external developers to promote the PureCloud Platform.
- Participate in agile projects from their inception and remain engaged through post-delivery ownership.
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with web technologies and frameworks including React, Ember, Node.js
- Experience with source control (git)
- Experience writing unit tests/integration tests
- Experience with Linux operating environments
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related work experience
The ideal candidate would also have experience with:
- OAuth 2.0
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, Lambda, Dynamo, S3, SQS, SNS, etc.)
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-AR2
Back to top