Software Engineer Client Applications
Genesys is looking for a Developer to help carryforward the journey of innovation for our Client Application for ourcommunications platform that is better than the best-of-breed solutionscurrently out in the market. Our communications platform allows customers tocreate customer engagement and real-time monitoring solutions for contactcenters.
This person will manage a team of developers to design and implement desktop andweb interfaces and dependent services that are functional, intuitive, andelegant. These user interfaces are in an application that uses WPF, WinFormsControls, ReST services, HTML 5, CSS, Angular JS and other emergenttechnologies. These applications willbe dependent on highly scalable services written in C . Some background in BigData Analytics is highly desired.
- Work with stakeholders to refine the requirements for new features withan emphasis on creating a great user experience.
- Manage the agile process for your team, documenting success criteria,breaking requirements into tasks and defining and tracking sprints.
- Ability to be thorough and detailed oriented in looking at all aspects ofthe solution including: localization, licensing, scalability, memorymanagement, bandwidth, latency, automated testing, security and compliance.
- Provide performance feedback for team members and mentor other developersacross design, development, and product
- Design User Interfaces that are innovative and intuitive and Implementwell architected and well tested features
- Take ownership of features from mockups and design documents through toacceptance testing.
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle technical problems and deliverproducts that delight customers
- Must be committed to continuous learning, experimenting and applyingcutting edge techniques, technologies, and software paradigms
- Design and implement desktop products using a combination of technologies
- Be a technical leader to a team of outstanding software engineers
- A demonstrated ability to generate great software design and great code,very quickly, with relatively few bugs
- A very fast learner with experience across several programming languagesand technologies, with the ability to quickly become an expert on newtechnologies and approaches. Minimum Requirements
- 8 years of experience in a development role
- 2 years prior experience as a Team Lead or Development Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a reputedinstitution
- Solid concepts in Data Structures, Algorithms and Software Design.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and reasoning
- Expert level Experience with coding in C#, .NET 4.0, WPF, WinFormsControls
- Experience with HTML 5, CSS andAngularJS
- Ideal candidate will have some experience with Big Data processingtechnologies like Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Hive
- Desire to learn and become proficient in new technologies
- Active interest in continuously improving our product
- Excellent English communication skills. About Us:
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experienceseach year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do andpassionately believe that great customer engagement drives great businessoutcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust theindustry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customerjourneys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strongtrack record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys isthe only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloudand on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top