We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced front-end developer to join our development team. If you are looking for opportunities to develop your technical skills and grow your career, we currently have an exciting opening for you.
You will be a key member of the team responsible for developing new modernized web front-ends and reusable components for our key products. You will be responsible for the full development process of these front-end components, including design, implementation, peer review, bug fixing, automated unit tests and technical documentation. You will work closely with our UX team to create end products that deliver great usability and follow best design practices. You will use your knowledge to influence the way we address day-to-day technical challenges. While this role has a focus on front-end development, Genesys development teams use a wide range of technologies and we value any other technical knowledge that you can offer. #LI-BJ1
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related disciplines.
- 5 years of experience in designing and development large scale web applications.
- Strong working knowledge of the following:
- Backend integration using HTTP REST-based API, with strong understanding of synchronous/asynchronous request handling.
- Knowledge around communication frameworks (webSockets, socketio, …)
- Responsive web design techniques.
- Experience with Source control such as GIT and Mercurial.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong team player who enjoys collaborating with others.
- Knowledge in full-stack development.
- Knowledge in mobile web application development.
- Experience with building distributed application in the cloud.
- Knowledge in continuous integration/continuous delivery.
- NodeJS and npm.
- build/test tools such as Gulp, Grunt.
- Amazon AWS
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-BJ1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top