Work on the cutting edge of a wide range of innovative cloud CI/CD pipeline tools that orchestrate, deploy, manage, scale, optimize and oversee an enterprise application comprised of hundreds of micro services and deployed completely in the Cloud.
Genesys's Infrastructure and DevOps team is looking for a new Software Engineer for Cloud Infrastructure. This candidate will be at the vanguard of integrating new AWS services and cutting-edge technologies with our deployment pipeline as they are rolled out to a brand-new common services environment. The Cloud Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for creating new internal infrastructure tools, maintaining them, overseeing their feature development, and fielding integration requests from internal service teams during their lifecycle. They will need to advocate for the best DevOps practices across the company, guide teams implementing cloud technologies and stay apprised of new open source technologies for use in the Genesys CICD pipeline.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years building and deploying applications to a cloud service provider such as AWS
- Familiarity with AWS services, including EC2, S3, Cloudformation, Lambda
- 5+ years experience building Web services
- 3+ years experience developing web applications and RESTful services in Python using frameworks such as Flask or Django
- Strong skills developing operational tools and deployment frameworks inside AWS or other cloud providers
- Strong communication skills
- 5 or more years building applications in AWS
- 7 years experience building web applications
- Experience using SumoLogic
- Experience using NewRelic
- DynamoDB or other NoSQL DB experience
- Experience using the serverless framework Zappa
- Architecture and/or Developer AWS Certification(s)
- Advocate of core DevOps practices
- Passionate about cutting edge cloud architecture
- Exceptionally friendly and an excellent communicator
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and ot her protected characteristics. #LI-DK1
Back to top