We are looking for a Back End Engineer to help take Dialog Engine, our AI Chatbot Platform to the next level. The Dialog Engine works in harmony with Human Agents to deliver the best possible customer experience and drive efficiencies in the contact center.
This will afford you an opportunity to work on all aspects of machine learning and software engineering focusing on modelling and understanding customer conversations, creating tangible value for the businesses we work with. You will be joining an experienced team of software engineers where you can learn best practices and receive mentoring and coaching to develop your skills and experience.
• Assist in the design and implementation of major features within our AI Platform.
• Bring features all the way through the Design, Beta, Generally Available, Maintain cycle.
• Understand the overall architecture of the system.
• Participate and contribute as part of an Agile Scrum team.
• Enhance overall team velocity.
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Maths, Physics, or related disciplines.
• MSc or PhD in these disciplines a plus.
• You are curious, self-driven, and ask the right questions.
• Experience working in an Agile team building web applications and/or microservices
• Experience with machine learning libraries and frameworks
• Experience with web application frameworks such as Django, Express, ASP.NET
• Experience with Big Data technologies (Spark, Cassandra, MongoDB, Kafka).
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics .#LI-DK1
Information collected in response to this posting will be stored for recruitment purposes only. Our Privacy Notice [https://www.genesys.com/company/legal/privacy-policy] contains information on what data we store, how we store it, and what your rights are regarding your data.
Back to top