Successful Software Engineers will:
- Work closely and collaboratively with team members.
- Demonstrate a high level of curiosity and keep up-to-date on the latest technologies.
- Strive for excellence in the features they deliver.
- Design new software features through agile development practices such as chartering, story-mapping, and regular stand-up meetings.
- Implement new features, work with support services to fix any issues found in the field, and monitor platform components.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- See features through deployment into production.
- Adhere to Genesys Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related work experience.
- Experience with software engineering in Java.
- Experience with synchronization techniques in stateless distributed systems.
- Demonstrable understanding of scalability and availability in distributed systems.
- Experience with one or more of Tomcat, Jetty, or Grizzly.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with messaging systems and proven integration patterns.
- Experience with Linux operating environments.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
The ideal candidate would also have experience with:
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, Lambda, Dynamo, S3, SQS, SNS, etc.)
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Back to top