- Serilingampalle, India
We have an exciting opportunity for you to be a part of the development teamwork on the Genesys AI Platform, Customer Journey Analytics, Insights and Predictive Routing. The Genesys AI platform collects billions of events from various sources to build a holistic picture of the customer's journey and predict when best to interact with the person for support or marketing engagement and who is best suited to handle a specific interaction.
This will afford you an opportunity to work on all aspects of AI, big data and software engineering focusing on predicting customer behavior, information self-service with conversational UX and next best actions and creating tangible value for the businesses we work with. You will have the opportunity to work on the application of latest AI techniques in collaboration with top-notch R&D engineers.
You will be part of the development of new features, ensuring scalability and availability of the entire platform and responsible for the team delivering high quality code. The job will include the full SDLC, taking the features and products from prototyping to productization and deployment.
- Design, deployment, configuration scripts, and supporting documentation for features
- Work with individuals and dev teams to design reusable components, frameworks and libraries for a microservices based enterprise application
- Responsible for building and deploying highly-available, fault-tolerant, big-data microservices.
- Participate in various aspects of product development including localization, scalability, memory management, bandwidth, latency, automated testing, security, and compliance.
- Troubleshoot and solve production support issues post-deployment
- Implementing the CI/CD pipeline using a git repository for all artifacts/files.
- Perform collaborative code reviews with other developers.
- Write and maintain unit, integration, and acceptance tests.
- Stay current with industry developments and latest trends.
- 3 years Industry experience in product development using Python;
- Firm understanding of backend development, including Java, REST API and NoSQL solutions.
- Demonstrable understanding of scalability and availability in distributed systems.
- Working experience with REST API back-end services.
- Strong understanding of Linux, AWS and networking fundamentals.
- Strong diagnostic, troubleshooting and fault resolution skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Understanding of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile.
- Familiar with revision control systems Git, Mercurial or similar
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms and Strong CS fundamentals
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.Genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Back to top