GENESYS is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Software Engineer to work on developing software that is part of our PureConnect product.
The ideal candidate will be results-driven, self-motivated and a strong developer with a deep understanding of the C programming language and VoIP. The position requires a thorough understanding of modern software development methodologies. The candidate must show the capacity to work in a dynamic enterprise software development environment, use source control tools effectively, as well as coordinate with quality assurance, installation, documentation, localization and project management. To be effective the candidate must work well both in a team and independently, and be a good communicator. #L1-AC1
- Design, develop, test and deploy world-class software solutions to meet the business needs of our customers
- Perform collaborative code reviews with other developers to scrutinize the changes you and they make
- Work with a source control package to manage code versioning and test changes across various releases
- Read and interpret log files, make, test and deploy source code changes to resolve problems found in the software.
- Develop unit, integration, and automated functionality tests necessary to achieve and maintain a high level of software quality, reliability and robustness
- Demonstrate the capacity to generate great software design and great code, very quickly, with relatively few bugs
- Exhibit thoroughness in evaluating all aspects of a solution including: localization, licensing, scalability, memory management, bandwidth, latency, automated testing, security and compliance
- Demonstrate experience across multiple programming languages and technologies, with the ability to quickly become an expert on new technologies and approaches
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant, proven industry experience
- Two or more years of professional experience using C
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills
- Strong object oriented analysis and design patterns experience
- Experience with multi-tier architectures
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and be detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate with the team on a regular basis
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful
- VoIP and SIP experience preferred
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top