Successful Software Engineers at Genesys will:
- Be driven and accountable to get results.
- Be proactive and anticipate/handle most issues.
- Demonstrate a high level of curiosity and keep abreast of the latest technologies.
- Show pride of ownership and strive for excellence in what they do.
- Be enthusiastic about solving complex technical problems.
- Proactively think about customer experience and support during development.
- Write, deploy, and help support quality production code in a microservice architecture.
- Write unit tests and work with the QA team to ensure quality testing.
- Stay current with industry developments and new trends.
- Communicate and collaborate with QA and other development teams on tasks.
- Adhere to Genesys Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- 2+ years software development experience.
- Experience with MVC or MVVM.
- Working experience with REST API back-end services.
- Experience with Unix-based operating systems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related work experience.
- Local in Indy.
The ideal candidate would also have experience with:
- Amazon Web Services (Dynamo, S3, SQS, etc.), Lambda.
- Angular/AngularJS, React.
- Git, Jenkins, Sumo, NewRelic.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-BJ1
Back to top