The Coaching and Performance Management team are helping to build the next generation of software to help employees fulfill their potential. We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to join us and help to build new cloud-based services.
As an engineer in the team, you will be designing and building high-quality software, from our extensive product roadmap. You'll work with modern technologies on interesting technical challenges.
- Design and develop high quality, efficient, testable software
- Understand, and contribute to the evolution of, the overall architecture of the system and the wider ecosystem
- Actively participate in team code reviews.
- Enhance overall team velocity.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Science or related disciplines.
- Excellent programming skills, ideally with experience of one or more of Java, Python or Kotlin.
- 2+ years of experience in Software Engineering.
- Experience in designing & developing REST API.
- Expert level of understanding of object-oriented programming and design.
- Familiarity with Functional Programming
- Proactive, self-driven, and possessing a growth mindset.
- Good Mathematical and Logical thinking
- Experience of AWS technologies, in particular, DynamoDB.
- Understanding of Microservices architecture principles and best practices.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-DK1
Back to top