Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) Journey Analytics
We are looking for a talented Software Development Engineer in Test to help take Journey Analytics, our AI based Customer Journey mapping product to the next level.
As an SDET, you will be designing and developing automated solutions that help guarantee the quality of our software. You will be working on tools and infrastructure challenges involving machine learning and software engineering focusing on modelling and understanding customer interactions, creating tangible value for the business we work with.
The development team you will be part of will be building new features, ensuring scalability and availability of the entire platform and delivering high quality code. Our backend is mainly Node.js and our frontend uses AngularJS and similar technology.
We also have a strong focus on Continuous Delivery with a DevOps mindset which will also give you an opportunity to work and leverage technologies such Jenkins, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Develop a deep and holistic understanding of the end to end solution and develop automation testing strategies.
- Build appropriate tests to guarantee integrity of the product
- Work within a multidisciplinary scrum team to represent QA concerns.
- Understand the overall architecture of the system.
- Enhance overall team velocity.
- Apply process appropriately for data security, traceability and information sharing.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related disciplines.
- You have a background in Software Development in Test with 2+ years of experience with a strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
- You have worked with test automation frameworks such as selenium, protractor etc.
- You have worked within Agile software development frameworks
- You are curious, self-driven, and ask the right questions.
- Experienced with API test automation frameworks such as Requests or REST Assured.
- Experienced with web applications and microservices.
- Knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with stream processing, distributed systems and real-time systems.
- Familiar with event-driven architectures.
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics . #LI-DK1
Information collected in response to this posting will be stored for recruitment purposes only. Our Privacy Notice [https://www.genesys.com/company/legal/privacy-policy] contains information on what data we store, how we store it, and what your rights are regarding your data.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top