Software Developer Engineer in Test (SDET)
We are looking for a talented SDET to help taking Dialog Engine, our AI ChatBot Platform to the next level. The Dialog Engine works in harmony with Human Agents to deliver the best possible customer experience and drive efficiencies in the contact centre.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), you will be designing and developing automated solutions that help guarantee the quality of our software. You will be working on tools and infrastructure challenges involving machine learning and software engineering focusing on modelling and understanding customer conversations, creating tangible value for the business we work with.
We, as a cross functional development team, will be building new features, ensuring scalability and availability of the entire platform and delivering high quality code. Our backend is mainly Python and our frontend uses AngularJS and similar technology.
We also have a strong focus on Continuous Delivery with a DevOps mindset which will also give you an opportunity to work and leverage technologies such Jenkins, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Develop a deep and holistic understanding of the end to end solution and develop automation testing strategies at the api and ui level.
- Support and contribute in feature development all the way through the Design, Beta, Generally Available, Maintain cycle.
- Mentor junior team members through an Agile Scrum setup.
- Enhance overall team velocity.
- Apply process appropriately for data security, traceability and information sharing.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Maths, Physics, or related disciplines
- 2-3 years of experience as a Software Development in Test (SDET)
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery systems such as Jenkins, VSTS
- Strong track record of working within Agile software development frameworks.
- You are curious, self-driven, and ask the right questions.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks
- Experienced with web test automation frameworks such as Selenium, Protractor.
- Experienced with API test automation frameworks such as Requests or REST Assured.
- Experienced with web applications and microservices.
- Knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with stream processing, distributed systems and real-time systems.
- Familiar with event-driven architectures.
- Familiar with Big Data technologies (Spark, Cassandra, MongoDB, Kafka).
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-RK1
Information collected in response to this posting will be stored for recruitment purposes only. Our Privacy Notice [https://www.genesys.com/company/legal/privacy-policy] contains information on what data we store, how we store it, and what your rights are regarding your data.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top