Social Media Manager
Genesys is seeking an experienced content and social media marketer to lead the global blog program, which currently fuels 11 blogs in 10 languages. This role will coordinate the blog's calendar and promotion of thought leadership content, while driving consistent use of best practices globally. Our social media manager be part of our social media team, and partner closely with content marketing, PR and other cross-functional teams to publish blogs that earn attention and credibility with key audiences, and drive website traffic.
On our march to becoming an iconic $2B company powering the world's best customer experiences, we are adding this new role to our social media team. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, be a creative thinker, sweat the details, and have demonstrated success in promoting content, digital marketing processes, and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Maintain corporate blog editorial calendar, posting relevant content weekly
- Brainstorm with cross-functional teams to identify useful, informative ideas for blogs and opportunities to extend the blog's reach
- Train teams globally on blogging best practices including SEO, multimedia use and storytelling
- Evangelize blog and SEO best practices
- Coordinate blog promotion with social media and digital marketing teams, including email
- Oversee effectiveness benchmarks for measuring the impact of blog programs
- Analyze and report on effectiveness of campaigns to optimize results
- Partner with web team on design and functionality updates to the blog
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5 years content/digital marketing experience
- Experience with Wordpress and editorial calendars
- Knowledge of digital marketing operations for lead generation; Salesforce and Marketo is a plus
- Passion for identifying new topics for blogs and other content, and an enthusiastic advocate for content quality
- Demonstrated creativity and ability to optimize and promote content
- Good listening and discussion facilitation skills, with attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Self-starter who can manage workload and deadlines to deliver projects on time
- Bachelor's degree: journalism, communications or marketing preferred
- Bonus: experience running email campaigns
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top