SL03P3 - Account Executive
About us: Genesys is the world's leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today's customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling Genesys Software in India. In this role, the primary responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- To identify and win new customers for Genesys by utilizing programs of sales & marketing campaigns, cold calling, mailing, follow up referrals, and other sales leads.
- To meet or exceed set sales targets.
- Call and interact with Customers and sell the Genesys Value Proposition
- To grow revenues by identifying and winning new business
- Help generate additional sales through Cross- sell and Up Sell
- Within company guidelines, creatively structure and package contracts, products and services in order to secure new Government business.
- Form and develop a long-term business partnership with the end customer
- Keep customers advised on new solutions/products and product roadmap.
- Provide Genesys Management with timely sales information (revenue forecasts, business plans and opportunity pipelines), this will need to include detailed Account & closure plans that are consistent with the customer buying cycles.
- Adhere to the Company's Standards and Processes.
- As Genesys operates a predominately indirect route to market it is essential to work and develop relationships with our System Integrators & Partner community.
- Work closely with Genesys Pre-Sales, Professional Services and Post Sales team to address and meet customer requirements.
- Must have at least 8 years successful software solution selling experience to Government (both Central & State) organizations
- Sales Experience in selling Software would be an added advantage.
- Proven Sales and Account Management experience in successfully selling high value, technical products, services and solutions specifically in the Enterprise and or Contact Centre Market.
- Strong selling skills in selling to and managing large accounts as well as sound knowledge and experience in solution selling
- Good interpersonal skills at all levels: Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top