Seniro Course Developer
The Senior Curriculum Developer (CD) helps define and execute Genesys University’s strategy for technical education for specific Genesys products and solutions, including premise and cloud-based offerings. The courses developed can be for traditional Instructor-Led Training (ILT) and/or for eLearning. Training delivery is also an essential part of this role.
- Design and develop education content that is thorough, compelling, relevant, and allows audiences to quickly and easily master subjects, driving adoption of Genesys products and solutions
- Become proficient with salient product features and functions for products assigned
- In conjunction with cross-functional teams, identify needs and develop recommendations for technical training for specific products and solutions
- Represent Genesys University in new product and solution readiness planning and execution initiatives, including defining the requirements and schedule for course development
- Manage content development, including classroom software images using VMWare, or managing other course developer resources including instructors and contractors
- Optimize work planning to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Deliver scheduled and ad-hoc training as required
- Identify and recommend new and innovative ways to deliver education to Genesys’ internal and external customers and partners
- 5 years’ experience with curriculum strategy development, instructional design, course development, and project management, for technical software product training; ILT or eLearning
- 5 years’ technical experience with enterprise software, preferably related to contact centers, such as PBX, ACD, CRM, and IP telephony. Strong technical aptitude and interest in learning new technologies.
- Experience with developing education for SaaS and cloud-based services is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Genesys products is highly desirable
- Undergraduate degree/course work for instructional design/adult learning theory, or relevant experience
- Enthusiasm for collaboration, with strong leadership skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Captivate or similar eLearning development applications
- Available for domestic and international travel (5%-15%)
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Product Line Manager
Nitin manages a diverse portfolio of Genesys products that help a variety of the companies they work with bring the customer experience into the digital world.
Back to top