Senior Techno-functional HCM & Taleo System Analyst
Come be an instrumental part of the implementation of Oracle Fusion HCM (Human Capital Management) & Taleo for Genesys. We're a global 5000+ cloud software company experiencing hyper growth and with new leadership are in search of the right combination of skills and attitude for change.
- Responsibility for technical and functional designs of different HCM & Taleo processes. This will include documenting technical designs and functional configurations.
- Doing actual configurations like setups, fast formulas, personalization, and reports in Oracle system.
- Design and develop interfaces with other systems.
- Work with business users to prepare data for conversion and do the data uploads in Oracle fusion HCM & Taleo using HDL and TCC tools.
- Supporting HR business users globally for any issues/queries.
- Writing SQL queries to build custom reports out of Oracle database.
- Take the responsibility of managing service requests (SRs) with Oracle support as well as with Global service desk.
- College degree preferred in Computer Science/Applications.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Oracle Human Capital Management as an application.
- A candidate should have 7+ years of IT experience as a technical and functional system analyst working on global Oracle HRMS, HCM Cloud & Taleo (including Tale Social Sourcing) applications.
- Technical background of HRMS/HCM cloud & Taleo & Taleo Social Sourcing applications required. Should be able to write SQL scripts to build custom reports out of Oracle.
- Experience working with IT development team, HR business users, gathering requirements, documenting requirements and functional designs. Involved in technical discussions, integration designs, and system configurations.
- Should be involved in running meetings with business users, IT team etc. Good verbal and written communication skills expected.
- Functional knowledge of following business areas:
- Recruitment & Onboarding.
- Core HR functionality - Manager Self Service, Employee Self Service.
- Absence Management.
- Time & Labor.
- Goals & Performance Management.
- Talent Management.
- Compensation Management.
- Integrations with Payroll, Benefits etc.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-BJ1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Michael Y.Solution Consultant
Michael is a problem solver. He works with Genesys customers to address their challenges by using the company’s variety of innovative products and services.
Back to top