Senior Solution Consultant
The Senior Solutions Consultant works with the Sales Account Executives on developing identified business opportunities, working in consultative role to understand customer needs (functional & technical) and mapping them to Genesys software, services, and consulting offerings. He or She works with all levels of customer organizations tailoring the messaging to meet the needs of various business and technical stakeholders including C-level decision makers.
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to).
Customer Facing Responsibilities
- Run successful workshops with business users to uncover gaps and opportunities
in the current way a company interacts with their customers. (Research)
- Consult on Customer Engagement best practices and optimisation
- Define the projected benefits for the identified experience & engagement gaps.
- Document and present the outcomes of discovery to business audience
- Run successful co-creation workshops with business and technical users to define a new target for optimised customer engagement. (Ideation)
- Create Prototypes or customised demos to define the scope of new solution.
- Design economic viable solutions with high level Business and Solutions Architecture
- Document and present the design outcomes to both business & technical audience
- Present solutions options framework with roadmap to achieve target state
- Be a compelling speaker that communicate the value of solutions
- Tailor demonstrations to prove how business objectives are met
- Deliver solution & product related responses on RFI's/RFP's
- Learn :
- Stay up to date on Genesys solution and Industry knowledge
- Gain insights how customers use Genesys & other industry solutions to build system for Customer Engagements.
- Stay in touch with the Customer and Genesys Services team during the implementation to validate how benefits are being realised with the Business and Solution Architecture
- Share :
- Contribute in knowledge sharing initiatives both internal and partner community
- Support corporate initiatives with field input for the commercialisation of new solutions
- 5+ years previous CX experience in one or more of the following area's
- Pre-sales Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Consultative Sales for high value business solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple streams of work simultaneously
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with internal stakeholders
- Ability to solve complex technical and selling situations with proposed resolutions.
- Ability to work effectively, independently and with team members to add value
- Ability to display strong self-initiative and support recommendations with sound thinking and fact-based evidence (data, research, best practices, etc.)
- Be self-motivated, flexible, and show initiative.
- Proven record of meeting/ exceeding established goals.
- International sale, Solutions Engineering, or consulting experience is a plus
- Enterprise software or contact centre industry experience a plus
- Public cloud knowledge (e.g. on Amazon AWS, MS Azure, ...) is a strong plus
- Digital transformation experiences are advantageous
- Virtualization and dockerization proficiency is a plus
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
In her role, Tracy leads all aspects of Genesys' human resources function globally.
Back to top