Senior Software Engineer Team Lead II
Genesys is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Software Engineer to lead an agile team working on our PureConnect product.
The ideal candidate will be results-driven, self-motivated and a strong developer that is able to provide technical guidance and lead an agile team maintaining and producing new features for our PureConnect product. The position will require a thorough understanding of modern software development techniques and working in and managing an agile team. The candidate must show the capacity to work in an enterprise software development environment, use source control tools effectively, coordinate with quality assurance, installation, documentation, localization and project management. To be effective the candidate must be self-motivated, work well in a team and independently and be a good communicator.
- Work with stakeholders to refine the requirements for new features with an emphasis on creating a great user experience
- Work on and lead a team employing agile strategies in order to meet delivery dates and other goals
- Ability to be thorough and detailed oriented in looking at all aspects of the solution including: localization, licensing, scalability, memory management, bandwidth, latency, automated testing, security and compliance
- Take ownership of features from prototype / mockups and design documents through to acceptance testing
- Must be committed to continuous learning, experimenting and applying cutting edge techniques, technologies, and software paradigms
- A demonstrated ability to generate great software design and great code, very quickly, with relatively few bugs
- A very fast learner with experience across several programming languages and technologies, with the ability to quickly become an expert on new technologies and approaches
- Will be responsible for recruiting, onboarding and performance management of the team
- 8 years of experience in a development role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related work experience
- Solid understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Software Design
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and reasoning
- High degree of expertise in one or more programming languages like C , C# or Java
- Excellent English communication skills
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via http://www.genesys.com/, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Product Line Manager
Nitin manages a diverse portfolio of Genesys products that help a variety of the companies they work with bring the customer experience into the digital world.
Back to top