Senior Software Engineer, Speech/Audio
Genesys is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Software Engineer to work on an agile team maintaining and developing new features for our PureConnect product.
- The position will be working in our media team which is responsible for our internet telephony platform.
- This includes a high-performance media processing framework, highly scalable protocol stacks, speech recognition and synthesis engines, call management and control, and our voice dialog processing infrastructure.
- The ideal candidate will be results-driven, self-motivated and a strong developer with extensive experience designing, implementing, verifying, and optimizing digital signal processing algorithms.
- The position will require a thorough understanding of modern software development techniques and working in an agile team.
- The candidate must show the capacity to work in an enterprise software development environment, use source control tools effectively, coordinate with quality assurance, installation, documentation, localization and project management.
- To be effective the candidate must be self-motivated, work well in a team and independently and be a good communicator.
- Expertise of the C/C language
- Extensive practical and theoretical knowledge of digital signal processing, preferably on speech audio signals
- Experience with performance characterization, profiling, and tuning of signal processing algorithms
- Hands-on experience with SIMD instruction sets and compiler intrinsics, preferably SSE/AVX
- Very strong analytical, diagnostic, and debugging skills
- Experience collaborating with researchers in an interdisciplinary team environment
- 5 years of relevant experience
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or related field
Qualifications that would be a plus:
- Experience with Matlab
- Experience with Intel Integrated Performance Primitives (IPP) library
- Experience with Intel VTune profiler
- Experience with video signal processing
- Experience developing portable code (Windows, Linux)
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-BJ1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top