Senior Software Engineer
Genesys is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Software Engineer / User Experience Designer to design and implement web user interfaces that are functional, intuitive, and elegant. These interfaces will serve contact center and corporate users around the world and will serve as a model for a new generation of web-based interfaces for Genesys and our growing customer base. #LI-AC1
- This function combines the UX design skillset with the hands-on, practical aspects of implementing the design in modern UI frameworks (AngularJS, etc).
- Work with Product Managers and other team members to establish the requirements for your user interface, often working from wireframes, mock-ups, or prototypes.
- Analyze user interface requirements for completeness, unexpected impacts, and potential user-impacting concerns.
- Drive UI requirements through to an implementation-ready specification, complete with accurate sizing estimates and task breakdowns
- Own given features/pages beginning-to-end, from mockups & design documents/reviews to implementation, to acceptance testing and deployment.
- Work closely with QA team members to help them understand the implications of your UI implementation, how best they can test it, and what areas may require specific focus.
- Advanced understanding of modern web development (e.g. HTML, CSS, etc.).
- Ability to manually craft HTML and CSS.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Highly organized and self-motivated team player who enjoys collaborating with others.
- Familiarity with the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading, caching, Java application servers).
- Familiarity with AngularJS and TypeScript.
- Familiarity with responsive web design techniques.
- Experience with: Git, Node.js, test-driven development, automated testing.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top