Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for anexperienced software engineer to join our development efforts on our qualitymanagement and workforce management cloud offerings. These offerings are builtusing microservice architecture atop Amazon Web Services.
Our stack consists of Javaand Kotlin microservices utilizing DynamoDB/Redis/S3 to fulfill requests from aTypeScript/KnockoutJS front end. An ideal candidate would focus on a singlearea while gaining proficiency across the stack.
- Work with stakeholders to refine the requirements for new features
- Implement well architected and well tested features
- Take ownership of features from concept to spec to design to implementation
- Actively participate in a collaborative Agile development process
- Understand & comply with HIPAA Security and Privacy Laws
- 5 years experience developing high quality software
- Experience building ReST services
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in work experience
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and reasoning skills
- Desire to learn and become proficient in new technologies
- Active interest in continuously improving our product
- Communicates regularly with colleagues and management
- Uses computer frequently
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-BJ1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top