Senior Software Architect
In this highly visible position within Genesys, you will work to define to enhance the existing CX platform. You will oversee the product and deployment architectures which will make up this platform, and your background in either software development or cloud architecture will aid in your success for this role.
- Working as a member of the Architecture and Engineering Teams, you will provide a technical roadmap and software architecture for the services (digital communications, SIP communications, analytics, cloud infrastructure) within the cloud and on premise. This will all take place in a continuous integration and delivery environment where your solid DevOps experience will be an added dimension into the architecture.
- Drive change for technology strategies across Research and Development
- Drive buy-in and influence cross-functionally as well as in the key areas of development
- Communicate as our Subject Matter Expert on all things related to architecture and infrastructure for all things developed in our product platforms
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, math or related field
- Experience in large highly available, multi-geographical real-time systems
- Some level of experience in data management (modeling, storage management, and analytics (both real-time and historical). This would include using software like Cassandra,
- Relational DBs, ElasticSearch, Spark, Shark/Hive
Experience in DevOps culture.
- Experience in cloud technology (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with SCXML, VoiceXML, WebRTC, CRM technologies (Saleforce, RightNow), SIP/RTP, desirable.
- Great communication skills and the ability to work across virtual teams
- Ability to clearly communicate and work closely with customers
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and tasks
- The capacity to innovate, anticipate trends and challenge established practices
- Able to travel at least 2 times per year
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-BJ1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top