Senior Software Analyst - DevOps
We are looking for a talented individual with experience in the full development lifecycle. You will work in a highly collaborative environment of architects and developers to create and deliver world class Genesys products. We are looking for someone with excellent coding skills and experience working in a DevOps environment and collaborating with operations, QA and development teams. You understand configuration management, infrastructure and application deployment.
- Developing applications, tools and processes to help deploy and configure Genesys applications
- Build continuous delivery and deployment pipelines
- Automated testing infrastructure
- Developing software to help monitor production systems
- Integration and system testing
- Guiding QA team in developing test plans/cases, and with automated functional testing, to ensure outstanding solution quality
- Review and contribute to system and cloud architecture, and feature design
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field
- Relevant software development experience (python, ruby, java or similar)
- Experience with REST-style web services / APIs
- Knowledge of relational databases and related concepts
- Knowledge/experience with NoSQL databases like Elasticsearch, Cassandra
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab CI and others.
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented concepts and design
- Extensive experience with best practices in software development (code reviews, test automation/unit testing, version control, documentation)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Docker, AWS, CloudFormation, Terraform, Vagrant
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with service monitoring
All engineering candidates are required to take a brief, one hour test prior to interviewing. The test itself is non-language specific and covers mostly analytical problem solving skills with a certain technical aspect to it. It is technology-agnostic and is applicable to any skill stack.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-BJ1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top