Senior Public Relations/Analyst Relations Manager EMEA
Genesys is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic professional with a proven track record of success in public relations and analyst relations to act as the central point of contact for the EMEA region covering Europe, the Middle East and Africa. On our march to becoming an iconic $2B company powering the world's best customer experiences, we are adding this new role to our communications team. The ideal candidate will have exceptional interpersonal skills, be a creative thinker, sweat the details, and have 5 years of experience in enterprise software or other related technology areas.
Our Senrior PR/AR Manager EMEA will be responsible for enhancing EMEA team contributions to the company's global PR/AR plan to heighten brand awareness, support key marketing campaigns, and actively engage target industry influencers. The role involves close collaboration with both EMEA field marketing staff as well as EMEA PR agency resources. Additionally, developing strong working relationships with corporate marketing team members, the sales team, and members of the EMEA executive team is a must.
The position will be based in Frimley (UK) or Naarden (Netherlands).
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure corporate and product messaging is applied consistently throughout EMEA (and with appropriate SEO) across all communications channels
- Collaborate with the broader Genesys marketing team to execute PR/AR campaigns that leverage regional assets in multiple geographies
- Regularly consult with EMEA field marketing leaders via phone and in person to ensure regional priorities stay top of mind
- Co-create meaningful success metrics with EMEA PR agencies that contribute significantly to global AR/PR team results
- Act as primary point of contact for Genesys' EMEA PR agencies and as liaison to corporate PR team
- Nurture top-tier EMEA-based industry analysts, working in concert with Genesys analyst relations
- Ensure EMEA spokespeople are properly prepared for media/analyst briefings and speaking engagements
- Take input from field marketing and sales to determine what's working and what's not, then suggest EMEA program refinements
- Spearhead EMEA PR/AR measurement and reporting efforts, providing quarterly updates.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- English-language proficiency required in addition to French or German;
- Track record of creating effective regional PR/AR programs, working with corporate teams to appropriately leverage both traditional and social channels;
- Demonstrated ability to manage external PR agencies;
- 5 years of relevant PR/AR experience (enterprise software, SaaS, CX, cloud tech);
- 2 years of experience leveraging regional assets across a global organisation;
- Good understanding of the industry analyst community's information needs; and
- Ability to identify and leverage emerging business trends into successful thought leadership platforms
Ability to identify and leverage emerging business trends into successful thought leadership platforms
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-DK1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top