Senior Professional Services Consultant
- Manila, Philippines
Job Title: Senior Professional Services Consultant
Job Location: Manila, Philippines
The consultants in this position will provide technical expertise for Genesys solution implementation using the Digital Channels suite of products across PureEngage, PureConnect, and PureCloud. This includes customer discovery sessions, solution design, software installation and configuration, functional and integration testing, technical documentation, and knowledge transfer to the customer and other Genesys project members. This position will report to the Professional Services Manager based in Manila with a dotted line reporting to the Global Leader for the Customer Engagement Digital Channels Practice.
The successful candidate will work closely with project teams around the world under the leadership of assigned Project Manager(s) responsible for the outcome of each individual customer engagement. The goal of the role is to always provide the best customer experience for our customers and partners.
The following is some of the primary responsibilities for this role:
- Deployment of Genesys applications in the customer environments or the cloud focusing on implementing solutions using the Genesys Digital Channels suite of products which includes email, chat, social media, etc.
- Management of project timelines by ensuring dependencies and deadlines are being met.
- Maintaining accurate records of customer deployments including Architecture, Configuration, Deployment Templates, etc. and archiving upon completion.
- Troubleshooting of complex applications and integration.
- Following project change management protocol and customer security guidelines.
- Performing knowledge transfer of delivered solutions at the conclusion of each engagement as necessary.
- Consult with new customer prospects in the sales process to provide technical direction for upcoming complex engagements.
- Participate in the creation of Knowledge Base articles, solutions, and other related collateral.
- Provide timely progress reports on project deliverables to appropriate Project Managers, stakeholders, and other senior members of technical staff.
Required Profile and Qualifications:
- 3 years or more of related commercial experience with a technology company preferably with Full Stack Web Development experience.
- Practical knowledge and understanding of various digital media technologies (email, chat, social media, messengers, etc.).
- Understanding of common web application architectures.
- Software design and development experience preferably in the fields of Web and/or TCP/IP network applications programming.
- Knowledge of communication protocols and networks such as:
- SIP, TCP/IP, DNS, VPN, Networking (LAN/WAN), IPV4, Routers, Load Balancers, etc.
- Good knowledge of modern web application technologies such as HTML5, ECMA/Java Script, AJAX, CometD, WebSocket, REST, and "classic" web services.
- Experience integrating with APIs using a modern structured programming language.
- Good knowledge of the following:
- Client Server Architecture
- Web Technologies
- Databases (MSSQL, Oracle, etc.)
- NoSQL Database (Preferably Cassandra)
- Operating System Software (Windows and Linux)
- Linux CLI Commands
- Web Servers (Apache, Tomcat, Jetty, Lighttpd, etc.)
- Server Security
- SSL/TLS and Certificates
- Be able to demonstrate solid analytical programming and problem-solving skills including software operation diagnostics to get to the heart of complex issues.
- Have a valid passport and be open to travel on demand (could be has high as 50%).
- Be able to work independently or as a member of a virtual team through a fast paced and complex project engagement.
- Good command of the English language in both verbal and written mediums and be able to effectively communicate and interact with business and technical audiences. Similar capabilities in other major European language is a plus.
- Prior experience working in a customer facing role.
- Knowledge of customer service and cloud change control processes.
- Exercise good judgement and demonstrate strong follow-through, ownership, and responsibility on tasks assigned.
- Manage time effectively and demonstrate flexibility in adjusting working hours to match customer and team interactions.
Optional Skills (Definite Plus):
- Practical experience working with Genesys product implementations which includes email, chat, or social media in either PureEngage, PureConnect, or PureCloud
- Practical experience with Consulting Services or Project Delivery best practices employed in the industry among leading consulting organizations
- Familiarity with mobile technologies would be considered as a strong plus for the candidate (iOS or Android development experience)
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via http://www.genesys.com/, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Back to top