Senior People Development Manager
In your role, you will be bringing our Genesys values to life by helping create innovation programs that develop our employees and enhance leadership capability across the company. Your excellent program management skills will have you solving a wide assortment of challenges and leading complex projects from beginning to end. You will help the People Development team craft meaningful and innovative solutions to everyday programs as well as drive new behaviors and patterns across the company as we grow and scale.
You have the ability, experience, and initiative to understand the business needs, analyze issues and influence solutions/outcomes. You are self-driven and have the capability and confidence to interface effectively with senior leaders and multiple stakeholders helping to drive the implementation of critical talent initiatives.
What You'll Do
This role will be pa rt of a small team leading talent Development for Genesys. We are nimble and your role could vary quite often. But in general, you will:
- Support the design and execution of best-in-class Talent & OD strategies and solutions, such as: Organization and Talent Review, Leadership and Employee Development, Diversity and Inclusion, Performance Management, Assessment and Selection, HR Analytics, Engagement and Retention, Organization Design, and Change Management.
- You will interact day-to-day with employees, HR Business Partners and Business Leaders to understand the talent needs across Genesys. You will program manage, design and recommend company wide solutions, considering their impact across the entire employee experience.
- Partner with HR Partners and talent leads to align on priorities, approaches, processes, and tools.
- Lead the facilitation of meetings, focus groups, and other working sessions to help solve difficult problems, align disparate viewpoints, and build capabilities.
- Partner across functions to ensure work is integrated.
- Conduct research on Talent/OD best practices to support continuous improvement.
- Identify, evaluate, engage, and manage external vendor partners.
- A minimum of 10+ years of demonstrated experience HR with a focus on Talent and OD. You have a high degree of integrity as a HR professional.
- Hands-on development, implementation and administration of Talent Programs.
- Experience developing and applying analytics to your work.
- Experience in engaging multiple business partners and stakeholders and driving to alignment and action; along with experience in planning and managing large, cross-functional efforts.
- Disciplined self-starter; resourceful and able to prioritize (and re-prioritize) in a fast-paced environment with shifting objectives.
- Skilled in collaborating as part of a team and working independently to deliver results.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including problem solving, and critical thinking.
- Ability to deliver results with minimal supervision in a dynamic and often ambiguous environment.
- Superior facilitation and consulting skills.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to understand data and extrapolate to tell a story.
- Demonstrated experience working with and managing work of external vendors.
- Global experience and ability to lead virtual meetings and webinars.
- Prefer experience working with HR enabling technology.
How You Think: Understands the business and takes a non-traditional approach to solving common problems. Willing to draw outside the lines and find new ways to make an impact on old problems.
How You Interact: Can easily build collaborative relationships that energize individuals, teams, and the company into action. You are a global thinker and can work across locations and time zones. You are an excellent communicator and listener, and can easily persuade to drive a vision and purpose.
How You Own It: You are a hands-on executor who can drive change and clearly communicate across all stakeholders.
How You Show Up: Embodies Genesys core cultural values and pushes to create an authentic employee experience. You are the type of person who can succeed through ambiguity, bringing clarity where there is no roadmap, who can re-set when a change in direction is needed without getting derailed or frustrated. You are authentic and instill the trust in others.
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics . #LI-SH1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top